Wood Chipper 9"
- Manufacturer: Bandit Industries
- Model Number: 90 XP
The Model 90XP has a distinguished career of well over 20 years, serving tree care professionals, municipalities, or anyone needing a productive, cost-effective, and durable chipper. Whether working brush clearing or utility clearing, this fleet-favorite features a large 9-inch wide by 17-inch tall opening and a standard dual-wheel feed system in Bandit’s proven Slide Box Feed System. It’s extremely productive and efficient in processing large amounts of brush at once, as well as big limbs and small trees.
- 49.4 Hp diesel engine
- 24.5 gallon fuel tank
- Dual hydraulic feed wheels, provides 1,647 lbs of pulling power per wheel
- Hand crank height adjustable discharge chute with 12" adjustable chip deflector
- 360 dergree hand crank swivel adjustable discharge chute
- 30" diameter x 1 1/2" chipper disc with 2 pockets (4 knife)
- Hydralic lift for top feed wheel with autofeed system