Classen PowerSteer Plugger / Aerator
- Manufacturer: Classen Manufacturing
- Model Number: TA-25D
Don't muscle the turn. Power it. Classen PowerSteer™ Aerators are the ONLY aerators that steer through the tines for non-stop (non-stress) unmatched productivity. Patented split-drive technology allows the engine to power the tines independently during aeration for fatigue-free steering and unmatched user comfort and productivity. Enjoy effortless end-of-row turning, aerate in tight circular areas and easily maneuver around trees, hydrants and other above ground obstacles.
- Dimensions - 48.5" H (38" Aerating) x 40.5 " W x 50" L
- Dry Weight - 370 lbs.
- Aerating Width - 24.375" and fits through 36" gate when rear wheels removed
- Coverage - 29,000 sq. ft. per hour
- Tines - 36 tines with coring depth up to 2.75" and hole pattern of 4.06" x 7"
- Weight Bar - Removable 50 lb. weight bar
- Drum - 9.5 gal. front poly drum
- Engine - Honda® GX120